Choose The Right Installer For Your Insulation
Brusna Energy Solutions has recently become aware of a number of insulation installers which have been somewhat misleading to its customers when it came to the quality and specifications of products used, licence of use for certain insulation products and other misleading practices.
We would like to assure our current and future customers that we comply 100% with the guidelines set out by the SEAI, the NSAI and the NIAI.
Getting you home or business property insulated is an investment on your part, and like any investment you should always do your homework before getting any installer to do any work on your property. Use the checklist below to make sure you are using a legitimate installer.
Make sure your installer can poof the following Items.
- Installer Is Currently Registered With The SEAI
- Installer Uses Products With NSAI Standard
- Installer Is Insured To Carry Out Works
- Installer Is A Member Of The NIAI
- Installer Is Licensed To Use Products In Your Area
- Installer Is Tax Compliant
Brusna Energy Solutions can provide details of all of the above upon request. Donít be afraid to ask us or any other installer for these details.